Race Club Committee
The Falls Creek Race Club Committee manages all the events and activities of the Club.
Volunteers are elected annually from all eligible race club members to the positions of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer.
Being a committee member provides an excellent opportunity to get involved in the activities of the snow-sports scene while contributing your skills and experience to make our athletes’ enjoyment and skills enhancement so much better.
The committee also employs a part time office administration person.
- Lachlan Bowes (President)
- Fraser Wilkinson ( Vice President )
- Janette Lawson ( Secretary )
- Kayley Marriner ( Treasurer )
- Members: Georgina Schoff, James Mullins, Andy Zwar
- Riley Scott (President)
- Brett Williams ( Vice President )
- Donna Howlett ( Secretary )
- Jane Fitzpatrick ( Treasurer )
- Members: Anna Curnow, Susan Batt, Jenny Findlay
We’re always looking for assistance from members, parents and family friends at both social and race events. Why not experience the behind the scenes buzz of a race day yourself!